"Lovely Day On 30A" provides easy access to the community pool and is just a short bike ride away from the scenic dunes and pristine beauty of Deer Lake State Park and beach access. The Town of Prominence is a hotspot along 30A and offers a wide range of amenities for a fun, active, and relaxing vacation. Enjoy the 5,000 sq. ft. pool surrounded by cabanas, make use of the fitness center, or visit The Big Chill for delicious food and entertainment at the outdoor amphitheater. With its convenient location, you can explore nearby restaurants, bars, and shops. Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience all that Prominence has to offer!
- A 6-person LSV (Low-Speed Vehicle) is provided with this property.
- 5 bikes are provided for your convenience.
"LOVELY DAY ON 30A" BED CONFIGURATIONS: (Sleeps 7)
- Master Suite, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower & 43" TV
- Bedroom 2, Second Floor: Queen-Over-Queen Bunk Beds, Shared Bath with Tub/Shower Combination & 40" TV
- Queen Sleep Sofa
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
- Located in the Town of Prominence on 30A
- Close proximity to the beach
- Large Resort Style Community Pool
- Outdoor Dining Pavilions
- Community Grills
- Community Fireplaces
- Outdoor Amphitheater featuring Concerts, Movies and Sports Broadcasts
- Bike to the Beach
- Walking distance to Restaurants
- High-quality appliances and fixtures
- Outdoor patio
- Fully Appointed Kitchen
- Full-Size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Gas Cooktop and Built-in Oven
- Granite Countertops
- Large Living Area with 65" TV
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Full-size Washer & Dryer
- Off-Street Parking with garage
- Use of Owners 4 Beach Cruiser Bikes, 4 Backpack Beach Chairs, Umbrella & Cooler**
** The use of the owner's 4 Backpack Beach Chairs & 4 Beach Cruiser Bikes is included with your stay. Please note that there will be no refund if any item becomes unavailable due to loss or theft, or if a bike requires servicing during your stay, as their use is provided as a courtesy by the owner.
PROMINENCE BEACH ACCESS POINTS:
Beach Access to the West:
- Deer Lake State Park: Located 0.5 miles away, this popular beach access offers parking, showers, and bathrooms. Please note that alcohol is not allowed at this state park, and beach service is not available.
- Walton Dunes: Situated about 2 miles to the west at the end of Beachfront Trail, this Walton County beach access provides parking and easy beach access.
- Santa Clara: Found near Bramble Grove Road, this Walton County beach access is approximately 3.5 miles to the west of Prominence. It offers parking and bathroom facilities.
Beach Access to the East:
- Gulf Lakes: This small Walton County beach access is located about 0.5 miles to the east of Prominence. Although parking is not available, it's a great option for a bike ride to the beach.
- Sea Breeze: Situated just past the Gulf Lakes access, this Walton County beach access does not provide parking or bathrooms, but it does offer a shower.
* Additional beach access points along 30A can be found on the Coastal Dreamin’ guest portal.